Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Eight is more than enough


  • Jaze losed again.

  • Were you waiting by the door just to say that to me?

  • No, I wuz wating by the door for u to give me noms.

  • If you were that hungry there's a bowl of kibble just for you to snack on.

  • Sumtimes I has trubl finding the kitchin without ur help.

  • Okay, c'mon. So they still aren't hitting with power and went 2 for 13 with RISP. Here's your fancy feast.

  • Nom nom nom

  • At least Lind got an RBI. It had been a while since he had one. Also he was hitting third with Rios getting the day off, so that's production from that lineup slot we haven't been getting, but with Hill only managing to extend his hitting streak with a broken bat ground ball single in the 9th, he wasn't getting as many chances as he should have. We still should have driven in Scutaro's second leadoff double of the game.

  • A Jay got a lucky hit? Deys been unlucky on evrythin they put in play this trip.

  • It certainly seems that way. Big League Stew is the closest thing to a major media outlet to pitck on the Jays' lack of off days. I thought it was going to be a problem when I saw the schedule in the first place, even when everyone was saying the Jays had an easy schedule.

  • Dey has a hard schedule aganst ezy teems?

  • That's what I thought. I guess we'll see on Friday when they've had a day off.

  • Hopefly theyl be on a wun game winning streek by then.

No comments: